Abstracts with Texture
Time & Location
About the Event
Work with texture to create a unique, dimensional abstract piece. We will explore both visual texture and actual texture using a variety of everyday materials. Find out how to arrange your materials to create a successful composition with depth. For this class, it is recommended to work on canvas or a wood block.
• Substrate of Choice: Stretched Canvas or Wood Panel
• Acrylic Paint or Gouache
• Wax Paper or Deli Paper
• Collage Papers: tissue, gift wrap, cardboard, material, lace, newspaper, book pages, etc.
• Mod Podge or Mat Gel Medium
• Water for rinsing brush
• Paper towel or rag for blotting brush
- Abstracts with Texture$28$280$0