Time & Location
About the Event
Use watercolors to paint loose florals, and add a word or sentiment. This session will include an overview of brush lettering, as well as how to embellish your own printing and handwriting for a unique touch. Personalize your handmade greeting cards for Mother's Day, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and more.
• Watercolor Greeting Cards, 5"x7" (I like Strathmore or Canson. See https://www.strathmoreartist.com/cards-greeting/watercolor-cards.html)
• Brushes: watercolor wash brush and thin brush for lettering
• Watercolor Paint (your favorite set) or Gouache
• Black paint (acrylic or gouache)
• Pencil with eraser
• Black Permanent Fine Marker (Micron 01 / 03 / 05, Sharpie or Tombow -- make sure it's waterproof)
• Paper for practice lettering (lined notebook paper or plain copy paper and a ruler)
• Water for rinsing brushes
• Paper towel or rag for blotting brushes
*Note: if you have markers with a brush tip, theyr'e great for practicing, but many are not waterproof.
- Artful Greetings$19$190$0