Early 'Bird' Registration: Things With Wings
Time & Location
About the Event
Birds are a favorite subject because they have such personality. And we're going to paint them! Using mixed media techniques, you will learn how to paint birds with interesting characteristics. Colorful, whimsical or straight-forward, this course will show you how to develop your own painting style for these quirky species.
This class is about creating Birds in mixed media, acrylic, collage and watercolor. Register now (before the online classroom opens) and save money.
Monday, April 26 (pre-recorded video tutorial)
The Basics: Drawing Birds and Collage Exercise
Monday, May 3 (pre-recorded video tutorial)
Wrens in Watercolor
Monday, May 10 (pre-recorded video tutorial)
Feathered Friends in Acrylic Paint
Saturday, May 15 (Live via Zoom)
BONUS painting lesson
Gather your art supplies and join in the fun!
• Watercolor Paper (Cold press, 140 lb.) and a sketchpad or other drawing paper
• Watercolor Paints
• Watercolor Paintbrushes: #10 or #12 round and fine detail brush
• Acrylic Paints / brushes
• Variety of Collage Papers: scrapbook paper, tissue, old book or magazine pages, construction paper, etc.
• Mod Podge or Mat Gel Medium
• Pencil with Eraser
• Water for rinsing brushes
• Paper towel or rag for blotting brushes
*If desired: Watercolor or Water-soluble Pencils and your own reference photos
- Early "Bird" Registration$79$790$0