Gelli Plate Printing
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn about the monoprinting process to create unique, colorful prints to use in your collage projects. This session will cover techniques to turn your Gelli plate into a completely surprising and useful art tool. We will make 1 / 2 / 3-color prints with acrylic paint and water-soluble materials. Try them all, or explore just one style. You'll find great uses for these papers in art journaling, greeting card making, and more.
• Gelli plate (https://www.gelliarts.com/collections/products/products/6-x-6-gel-printing-plate)
• Rubber brayer
• Papers: variety of copy paper, tissue, deli paper, old book paper or newspaper, brown kraft paper, etc.
• Acrylic paints
• Q-tips, jar lid or paper cup
• Water in a spray bottle/mister
• Water-soluble crayons or pastels (like Neo-colors or Inktense blocks)
• Paper towel or wipes for cleaning plate and brayer between prints
- Gelli Plate Prints$20$200$0