Sat, Mar 19|
Racine Business Center
Loosen Up! A Mixed Media Art Workshop
Explore painting using tools other than a paintbrush
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Racine Business Center, 1405 16th St #1, Racine, WI 53403, USA
About the Event
During this half day workshop at the Racine Studio, participants will play with ways to tap into self-expression. If you're looking to work with free, expressive, exploratory techniques -- this workshop is for you.
• Dive into fluid acrylics and inks
• Create your own brush to use in non-traditional ways
• Learn how to make unusual marks with pastels and water-soluble chalk
• Apply acrylic paint with unexpected tools (other than a brush)
• Incorporate stencils, patterns, and collage
Whatever your preferred subject matter, you'll discover ways to let go and have fun!
Workshop includes all materials to create a finished canvas, several studies, plus a 6"x6" stencil and handmade brush to take home.
*This workshop is limited to 6 participants.
**Registrants who have a concern about shared supplies (paintbrushes, pastels, pencils) are welcome to bring their own. Please contact Jennifer for specific supply list.
Ticket includes all art supplies and workshop instruction$125.00